miércoles, 9 de mayo de 2012

My own biography

My name is Noelia and I was born in Ibiza on 25 November 1987, I am 24 years old.
My hobbies are cooking, walking in the countryside or the beach, dancing and listening to all kinds of music, especially flamenco, among other.
When I was a child I went to the primary school of San Carlos, where I studied until year six of primary education. Then I started secondary education. I decided to continue studying so I enrolled in a vocational training course in Infant Education because I like children a lot and therefore, I would like to work with them. Then I decided to continue in this field so, now I study for a degree in Infant Education.
Nowadays, I am studying for this degree at University in Ibiza. I am in the third school year. In summer, I usually work as a shop assistant but last year I worked at a summer school.
In the future I would like to get my degree and find a job in a school in Ibiza.

Ir a descargar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario